Melbourne’s favourite bar guide is now even more compact, mobile and up to date with DRINK. the iPhone app version.
NOTE: THIS IS A TRIAL VERSION DESIGNED TO SHOW HOW THE FULL VERSION PERFORMS
Try our lite version to discover 6 new, cool and favourite old bars to get a taste of the full version. If you like it buy the full version or the hard copy of Bar Secrets Melbourne.
The full DRINK. app features 52 of the best bars in the city. Soon another 52 bars will be added from the city fringe as well as more new bars as they open. All for only $4.99 AUD.
With the GPS enabled 3G iPhone you’ll never get lost and you’ll never be lost without a place to go out.
Our regular bar guide features
* 52 of the hottest, hippest, coolest bars.
* Full colour pictures revealing each bar
* Logos to help you find each bar on the street
* Engaging descriptions each bar
* Full contact details
* All bars have been chosen for quality, fun and individuality
These are all the features you get with Bar Secrets Melbourne - the offline version. The app version cranks up the functionality. Check out what else you can do with the DRINK. app for your iPhone:
Native iPhone app features
The coolest function is the ‘Nearby’ button. Click on this to see the bars listed in order of proximity to where you are now.
Click the ‘venue’ button and with one tap you can:
1. Send an email invitation to the bar to your friends
2. Call the venue
3. Visit the bars website
4. Add the bars contact details to your address book with a picture to remind you what it looks like
Click the ‘directions’ button and with one tap you can:
1. Get directions to the bar from your current location
2. Get directions to the bar from a specified location
3. See the bar marked on a map
Deck of Secrets produce many guides for cities around the world. If you like our DRINK. Lite version you should check out EAT. Melbourne, SHOP. Melbourne and GO. Melbourne and Surrounds.
Search ‘Deck of Secrets’ on the App Store to see our full range.
And remember: Deck of Secrets is 100% independent. All venues are selected purely on their merits. No venues featured pay to appear in the guides. At all. Ever.